20080223

Fusion.

Suffering from a fusion of emotions.

That sucks. Anyway, THANK GOD ANP IS OVER! BYE BYE STUPID SUBJECT, I don't hope to see you during my holidays! And, bye bye 34 marks ): Damn the last bloody question. Ya, 34 marks! That's like 30% of the goddamn paper! I'm utterly UPSET. And who knew MCQs could be so damn difficult. Can't believe I actually stumbled one the very first question. "Baby, you can put the blame on me." WHINES. Oh well, least all this ANP shit would stay away from me for the time being, I can't say for good, might just be back for the sups.

I'm so bloodyhell HUNGRY at this damn hour and I'm refraining so damn hard from binge eating lar bloodyhell. ): I'm so hungry I can cry now!!! Sucks lar, was so damn full like in the evening thanks to 3 plate sushi, dinner and mango milkshake. Think I burnt it all up during the almost 30min jog around sk with Boobies. (Hey, I just realised if you remove an 'o' in Boobies, and replace it with a 'b', it will become BOBBIE! My baby puppy-yap-yap! NOISY BABY! K side-tracked.) I liked the new route a lot. Beats jogging the same one everyday! Anyway, we seem like we jogged to chiong for what? Bubble tea lar. LOL. Stupid Boobies craving. But we ended up drinking some bland honey tea WITHOUT pearls from Cup Walker. It's really BLAND. Uck. Nevertheless, less fattening too :D Oh, walked past the bakery after puchasing bubble tea and guess what I saw? ONDEH ONDEH BALLS. Sadly I didn't get to buy them 'cause we only had 40cents altogether, enough to only buy.. ONE BALL. I'm again utterly UPSET. Chiong home to watch the tele (:

3 more papers! Should be a breeze (: I love FM, SM and CRM! YAY! (: Damn it. Lol. Management papers overloaded with endless theories. FASHIONSTORECUSTOMERRELATIONSHIP! Time to si bei 'cause I'm like what? Brain dead. Poooooof. Hopefully it would be a fulfilling day whereby I study in the morning and head the gym or stadium with Boobies and Feli babe to burn out in the evening. Yeah, can't wait. I feel so ecstatic this days when it comes to sweating out. Lol. Yayyyy.

Anyway, I'm too lazy to load every single photograph I owe, I did up a lousy collage. ENJOY.
And I realised, I didn't save that much photographs actually! x:


Think that all balls(:
Will the novelty last? Or will it fade away..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home